Monday, August 10, 2009

I really thought this post would be about me

Lincoln got into a car accident this morning. It wasn't anything terribly serious and luckily no one was hurt but it did some considerable damage to his truck and the other car. Given that I'm the "reckless" driver and he's the "safe" driver in this family I really thought that when this eventual post about a car accident involving one of our cars took place it would be my fault. It's good to know that sometimes I'm the perfect one.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How scary! I'm so glad he's ok!

Unknown said...

From what I heard it wasn't Lincoln's fault either. Maybe you should elaborate a little.

Diane Lentz Snow said...

Sorry. At the time I did the post I didn't have any details. I will post another one with details now that I have them.