Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Angry mix - Part 2

As written about earlier this week Jen made me a second "angry mix" for when I need to vent my frustrations. She always creates a perfect combination of country, pop, and totally random stuff I would never listen to but thoroughly enjoy. She has the formula for my listening tastes down perfectly. Here is the track list for this latest mix.

F--- You / Lily Allen
The Bitch is Back / Elton John
You're No Rock 'N Roll Fun / Sleater-Kinney
S.O.B. / The Horrorpops
Kerosene / Miranda Lambert
Blame It On Me / Unwritten Law
Wish Me Well (You Can Go to Hell) / The Bouncing Souls
Becky / Be Your Own Pet
Pardon My Freedom / !!!
You Think You're a Man / Full Frontal
F--- Me Pumps / Amy Winehouse
Rumours / Lindsay Lohan
Paranoid / Jonas Brothers
Hate You / Reel Big Fish
I Can Do Better / Avril Lavigne
My Give a Damns Busted / JoDee Messina
It's a Fact / The Vandals
Hit Me With Your Best Shot / Pat Benatar
Goodbye Earl / The Dixie Chicks
You Don't Own Me / The Runaways
Take This Job and Shove It / Hank Williams Jr.

And you know it's a good mix when my husband, who I always accuse of listening to "angry rock" says "Hey! There are some really good songs on here!"

Thanks again Jen! I love it. Keep the anger coming!

No comments: