Saturday, August 29, 2009

How much more adorable could they be?

Thursday night my cousin Greg and his wife Misty stayed over with their friends Mimi and Steve. It was a fantastic evening. They arrived here right around 8 p.m. and Lincoln made a HUGE spaghetti dinner. I was worried about feeding them but I think Lincoln worried about it even more. There was enough spaghetti left over to feed a small 3rd world country.

After dinner we decided to go out to the pool deck and start a fire. It was a beautiful summer evening. Not too much humidity and no real breeze to worry about with the fire. A perfect night to be sitting out by a fire pit. Since the grown-ups were going to be outside I asked Hannah to put Jake to bed. They were already in their pajamas with their teeth brushed so basically this consisted of reading him a book. I told them they could fall asleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed (a treat they love to receive) so Hannah was willing to do this without much fuss. About 30 minutes later I came into the house to check on them and this is what I found. Could they be any more adorable?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such wonderful children you have and yes, they are adorable!