Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hannah's hair

Last May Hannah got a really cute new haircut for summer. She was due for another haircut during the 3 weeks that she was with Grandma and Grandpa. It has taken me years - seven of them to be exact - to find a person who can cut Hannah's hair well. Luckily we found Maryann last year right before school pictures. Hannah's hair is very weird. The top layer is very straight. The middle layer is very wavy. The bottom layer can go either way depending on the day. It makes cutting her hair very, very tricky. Unfortunately the person that Hannah went to see out in Seattle didn't do very well with Hannah's hair. To put it nicely it was a mess. I knew I couldn't let her start school with that haircut because it would have driven me up the wall but since it's so short these days there wasn't much to play with in regards to cleaning it up. Maryann did a fantastic job though and even though it's a little too "Kate Gosselin" for my tastes I think she looks adorable and it was cut in such a way that we can slowly grow it back out a little bit.

Here are some pictures from every angle. Lincoln said it sounded like I was taking her mug shot when I was taking these pictures. I suppose I could have put her in front of a height chart.



No comments: