Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What a beauty!

Last night I took Hannah in for a haircut at the salon that I go to. She has school pictures on Wednesday and her hair is a mess. Usually I just take her to a walk-in place like Snip-its or Fantastic Sam's and they just don't know how to deal with her hair. She has thick hair but it's kind of funky in the fact that the top and bottom layers are pretty heavy and straight but the middle layer can be pretty wavy. It's weird. Someone who had layered her hair awhile back did a horrible butcher job and no one that I've gone to since then has done much to fix it. So I decided to put out the big bucks last night and go to a nice salon. The lady did a FANTASTIC job and Hannah's hair looks unbelievable. I can't wait to see how school pictures turn out.

No comments: