Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Grandma Lentz

My grandma passed away last night. She had two minor strokes last week and then went into a coma. She passed away with all 8 of her children by her side. That would be quite moving no matter what but her children are spread all over the country - Washington, New Mexico, Illinois, North Carolina. I'm just glad they all made it back in time.

I'm flying out tomorrow morning for the funeral. Lincoln and the kids will be staying home. Poor Lincoln. He's getting a taste of single parenting that I'm sure he wasn't looking for. Between the four days in New Orleans and this trip I will have been home only 1 day out of 9. Luckily we had a nice snuggle session in bed with the kids this morning so I'm recharged. I do miss them terribly though when I am gone.

Postings may be few and far between in the next few days. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you.

No comments: