Monday, September 1, 2008

I hate Verizon Wireless

I would rather buy a car from a used car salesman every day of the week than deal with Verizon Wireless once a year. About a year and a half ago Lincoln and I bought new phones and I walked out of there feeling dirtier than a 10 cent whore. Today I had my phone as we went into lunch and it was working fine. Tracy called me on it as we were going into the restaurant. My phone sat on the table during the meal and when we went out it was broken. It just kept cycling over and over trying to reboot. Of course I have until April 2009 before my contract is up so I can't really do much about it. They tell me I'll have a new one delivered to me by Wednesday morning but they said the same thing when Link's phone went out last month and it took until about Friday to get the new one.

I firmly believe that Verizon Wireless sets their phones up to crap out after 18 months so that you never get to the 2 year "New Every Two" deal where they give you $100 towards a new phone.

I hate Verizon Wireless.

No comments: