Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Melissa gives the GREATEST birthday presents EVER!!!!

My co-worker Melissa is a fabulous gift giver. I have to take away serious points for the fact that at a bare minimum she always gives me my gift a month late but when she does finally give it to me it is well worth the wait.

Today, one month and 4 days past my birthday, she just came into my office with my gift. She gave me two bars of soap - MADE FROM LEINENKUGEL'S BEER! - and the greatest apron ever. It's a Leinie's apron that has a thermos lined pocket for holding a cold bottle of beer, a pocket for a Leinie's oven mitt - which it came with - and an attached bottle opener on a retractable cord. Like I said.....GREATEST GIFT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's a gift for Lincoln too because now I actually want to cook dinner tonight!!!!!!

No comments: