Thursday, September 18, 2008

Maybe having your phone number on the side of your truck is not a good thing

Lincoln has his phone number on the side of his work truck. Today he said he was driving down the road and was right next to this U-Haul when it started veering into his lane. Lincoln started cussing at the guy and sped up to get out of the guy's way. A little farther down the road his phone starts ringing. It was the guy in the U-Haul who was moving his office and needed his phones set up and was calling Lincoln for a quote.

Lincoln told me tonight, "I really hope the guy couldn't read my lips."

Hopefully it will pan out. Lincoln has been doing a lot of work subcontracting for other people but is slowly building up his own clientele. I'm very proud of how much he's busting his ass. I've got me a good man....even if he has a wee bit of road rage. LOL.

No comments: