Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Public Plea and a Musical Challenge All in One

Last June Jennifer made me a fantastic "angry mix" CD. Since work has been so extremely craptastic lately I'm afraid I'm wearing the CD out.

So......

Jen, if you're bored up there in Maine please feel free to send me another one. I need more "angry" music.

Chad/Melissa, my other two music nerd friends, please feel free to take this on as a challenge. Let me see what you can come up with to help me vent my frustrations!

And Lincoln, can you please help me get my Angry CD onto my iPod so I can stop carrying this CD everywhere? What is this, 1995?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be happy to make you an ANGRY mix. As you know, I am an exceedingly angry person. It would be helpful to know what songs are on your current ANGRY tape, so I don't anger you further by duplicating any. - Melissa

Diane Lentz Snow said...

If you click the lovely little "angry mix" link it will take you to a list of songs on the original ANGRY mix.

Yay....I'm getting a Melissa mix!

Unknown said...

I think I should just give up now, I can't win against Melissa in a mix contest.

Diane Lentz Snow said...

I don't know.....you seem to have a knack for tapping into my anger via pop and country songs. I'll have to wait and see what she comes up with.