Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yearbook....Yearbook.....More Yearbook

All day yesterday I sat at my computer for 13 hours working on the yearbook with only brief breaks to help the kids and check on them outside every now and then. Lincoln did most of the parenting (as usual) and I stared at my computer for 13 hours. Today I've been at it for the last 6 hours.

Me: I'm taking a break. I'm heading up to take a shower before I start working on the basket raffle website with Denise. She's coming over at 2:30.

Link: Ok.

Me: I feel disgusting. I haven't showered all weekend. I did wash my face and brush my teeth though so I feel semi-human from the neck up.....but below the hair. I haven't washed that either.

As for getting myself into these situations, it happens every year. I enjoy doing it but it always seems like it's hurry up and wait and then it all comes down to a crunch deadline.

No comments: