Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My lab results

I received the results of my lab work in the mail today. Lincoln hasn't received his yet because he didn't go in until this morning. All of my tests came back negative and my cholesterol was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. If I remember correctly the last time I had my cholesterol tested I was a little over 200 (holy shit!) but now it's 181. Hopefully it will continue to go down.

The weird thing is that I'm apparently anemic and my blood count was low. She also told me that I should start a multi-vitamin with iron. As stated in my love letter to Lincoln on Valentine's Day, Lincoln sets out my multi-vitamin (with 100% of my daily iron needs) every morning and makes sure that I take it. I'll have to give them a call tomorrow because I'm not sure what else I should be doing. I really hope they don't tell me I have to start eating more broccoli because I just took away dessert for a week from the kids for not eating their broccoli and I'd hate to have to go through that at dinner every night.

No comments: