Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What have I gotten myself into?

Last Saturday Kiki came over to play and stayed for dinner. After dinner we invited her to spend the night and I took her home to change into her pajamas and get her stuff. While we were home she had a change of heart and decided to sleep in her own bed for the night. Both kids were absolutely devastated and in a moment of weakness I promised Hannah she could have a slumber party this weekend. Yes, you read that right. I didn't agree to just one kid coming over.....I agreed to multiple kids coming over. What the hell was I thinking? Just what I need as I'm racing towards my yearbook deadline. The good news is very few kids seem to be able to get through a sleepover these days so I fully suspect most kids will end up being picked up before bedtime. I can live with that. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: