Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's my road....you can use it when I'm done with it

I drive a lot going to and from work. I'm the first the admit that I can get some serious road rage when I'm driving. The words that can come out of my mouth when someone pisses me off in traffic could make a sailor blush. I firmly believe that it's my road and everyone else should defer to that belief but I know it's never going to happen.

HOWEVER.....

I can't help but yell at an idiot with a handicap tag hanging from their rear view mirror who cuts me off in traffic. I want to force them to pull over, walk up to their window and say: "Gee, I wonder how the hell you became handicapped you stupid, fucking idiot. Learn to drive!" Except I don't usually say it so nicely in my head. And if they have a dented car and a handicap sticker it's that much worse because obviously they're the worst driver ever. Now, if that same someone cuts me off when I legitimately have the right of way then all I can say is "Hell hath no fury like a road raging Diane".

You've all been warned.

No comments: