Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Obviously my hearing is going

Lincoln is using his new Christmas present, a panini grill, for the first time tonight and it's sizzling away. To set the situation: Hannah was sitting at the table (halfway between the kitchen and the living room), Lincoln was at the counter (facing the back of the house) and I was at the other side of the kitchen (by the side door / opposite side of the kitchen from Hannah).

Lincoln: My pants!

Me: You have no pants?

Lincoln: My pants!

Me: We have live ants? What?

Hannah: MY PANTS! He said MY PANTS! M-Y-P-A-N-T-S! MY PANTS! MY PANTS! Can't you hear him?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, what was the deal with his pants? I assume either he splattered on them or they were falling down? (Just remind him of what he told Jacob about being responsible for what's in his pants.)

Diane Lentz Snow said...

You know what, I was laughing so hard I didn't ask. I presume he splattered on his pants. LOL.