Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A deal with the devil

Back in September Hannah and I made a deal that I got to choose her outfit and do her hair for the first day of school and school pictures and she got to choose the other 178 days of the year. Today she left the house wearing cream tights, a light pink skirt with blue, white, and green flowers on it, a t-shirt with fat diagonal stripes in white, dark blue, and black, and a hot pink hoodie sweatshirt with black writing and musical notes on it.

I'll just let that visual sink in for you because unfortunately I didn't get a picture of it.


Me: Is that what you're wearing today?

Hannah: Yes.

Me: You know it doesn't match, right?

Hannah: Yes.

Me: Okay, as long as you're aware that nothing you're wearing today matches any other item you're wearing today.

Hannah: I know. I don't care!!! (Yes, three exclamation points were needed there - she was very emphatic about it.)

No comments: