Friday, December 12, 2008

This post will probably only be exciting for my Mom....and possibly my sister

Here are photos of our new washing machine. Mom suggested I get one with a glass door so you can see the clothes washing and Debbie suggested I look at the top loading washers without agitators. We took both pieces of advice and this is what we came up with.......
I have to admit, it's pretty cool looking down through the top and watching it wash. Don't be surprised if a video shows up on this blog in the next few days.

Yes, that is how exciting my life is these days.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I love it. I think I could get excited over something that cool too. ha!

Jennifer said...

ooooh! So pretty! That's VERY exciting! Appliances are always worthy of excitement. Actually my first thought was "I want to watch my clothes wash!"