Thursday, December 18, 2008

And we think he's not usually paying attention to what is going on around him

Jake only goes to daycare, which we call school, two days a week. Every Thursday he throws a fit because he doesn't want to go to school but once he's there he has a good time. He was obviously paying attention to Hannah on Monday because this is what he tried this morning.

Jake: I don't want to go to school.

Me: But you have to.

Jake: But I have a really big headache!

Me: Ha! Nice try.

Jake: Didn't I just go to school last week?

Me: Yes, you have to go every week.

Jake: But I don't want to go EVERY week!

I have a feeling that once he's in real school, five days a week, he isn't going to be writing essays on how much he loves school and how school should be longer and 7 days a week like his sister does.

No comments: