Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Panic attack to commence right about......NOW!

108. That is how many items are on my "to do" list for the next few days/weeks. Most of those are work related. A handful are personal. Not included on there is anything having to do with Jake's birthday or either of his parties. It doesn't include mailing out my Christmas cards or wrapping any gifts. It doesn't include the food items I need to make for various holiday parties this month. It doesn't include a lot. I take it back....I thought I was going to have a panic attack before but now that I think about it I'm too busy for a panic attack.

December is my worst month at work. It looks like this week is the week I'll start with the 13 hour days and the 5:00 a.m. arrival time at the office. Lunch? What is lunch? If I'm lucky I'll remember to eat at my desk. Daylight? I won't be seeing it anymore except possibly on the weekends or if I remember to look out my office window during the day. Of course I can't come in early tomorrow morning because Hannah has a dentist appointment. And I can't stay late the next night because I have a PTO Board Meeting. Ugh!!!

I just have to keep telling myself that I have two weeks off coming up......I will survive.

I think.

No comments: