Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A new reason to travel (like I really needed one)

I think Virgin America airlines is going to be my new favorite airline. Right now I'm a pretty dedicated JetBlue girl but VA has major potential. They only service a handful of American cities right now but Boston and Seattle are two of them. I don't think they have direct service though. As cool as the planes appear to be I'm okay with that. The more time on the plane the better. They have mood lighting on the planes. And you can order fresh food from the TV console on the back of the seat in front of you. Additionally you can plug in your laptop or other electronics with all sorts of plug-ins and outlets. AND you can chat with people in other seats. Isn't that cool? I'm a big IMer and to be able to chat with the other people you're traveling with is super cool. Play around on their website. It's pretty cool but you need to be able to view fancy graphics and whatnots: http://vadifference.virginamerica.com/vadiff/index.html

I want to fly somewhere!!!

No comments: