Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Master Bath - FINALLY!

We have finally finished redecorating the Master Bathroom. Everything in this room is designed around souvenirs we bought and pictures that we took when we were in Istanbul, Turkey. It all started because I wanted to design the bathroom around the six hand painted tiles that I purchased in the Grand Bazaar. Those are the ones hanging over the tub depicting a Turkish Bath (how appropriate!). You can also see in these pictures my TV that hangs over the tub, my heated towel bar, and my remote control lighting with dimmer capabilities. No wonder the kids never want to use their own bath tub anymore since they've discovered mine. It's quite a luxury to go in there, close the curtain, light a few candles, and just soak.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW, it's BEAUTIFUL!