Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just to be clear, I don't REALLY want my office building to burn down

For weeks now, when the construction and water damage gets too overwhelming, I've joked that I wish the building had just burned down instead. Well, today was as close as I want to get to that reality. An employee was microwaving a burrito - one with instructions on how to microwave it no less - and managed to set it on fire and create a substantial, and I do mean substantial, amount of smoke throughout the first floor and up into the other floors. After a delightful visit from the Cambridge Fire Department we were cleared but there is a terrible, terrible stench throughout the office that will take a while to go away.
All from this innocent little guy:

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm making an assumption here based upon the initials you left on facebook but that office should have had their appliance privledges revoked after the fridge that literally smelled like a rotting corpse.