Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Vacation within a vacation

Tomorrow morning Lincoln and I leave for our vacation within a vacation. Mom and Dad are watching the kids while we head over to this resort in Coeur d'Alene, ID: http://www.cdaresort.com/ I can't wait. We're supposed to have beautiful weather. We leave early tomorrow morning and come back late on Thursday night so you probably won't hear from me until Friday morning.


I had a lovely birthday today with spa treatments (facial and pedicure), lunch at McDonald's Playland with my kids, and dinner with everyone in the family at The Keg. It has been a GREAT day. I think the last time I spent my birthday with my family was 10 years ago when I turned 21 and we all met in Vegas.


Personally, my thoughts will be with Stephanie tomorrow. One of my closest friends from Arkansas will be giving birth to a beautiful baby boy named Aidan Patrick. Her and her wonderful husband Aaron have been anxiously awaiting this day and she is scheduled to be induced tomorrow (provided she hasn't gone into labor sometime today). I wish her all the best and just want to say: "Welcome to Mommyhood".

No comments: