Monday, August 4, 2008

Haircuts

Yes, I know that both of my kids need a haircut. I'm surprised my mother hasn't said anything to me about Hannah's bangs lately. Hannah is in the process of growing them out so they're really long and in her eyes but she hates to pin them back. They're a constant annoyance to me but I much preferred when her bangs were long instead of short so I'm not going to complain about them now that I finally talked her into growing them out again.

As for Jake, I knew I wouldn't be able to post those naked pics of Jake without Mom commenting on how long his hair looks in the picture. She says that at some point we're going to have to accept that he's not a baby anymore and cut his curls off. "Never!", I believe, was my reply. When I related this conversation to Lincoln was just as disturbed at the idea of cutting them off. His basic reply was "let him enjoy it while he has it!". Considering baldness runs on both sides of the family, Jake is destined to be bald someday. Let's let him enjoy the long, flowing locks he has while he can.

No comments: