Monday, August 4, 2008

Grandpa Dan would be SO disappointed

Back in high school it became a running joke between my friend Stephanie and my dad about the fact that he never wears a shirt. The second he comes home it comes off. It made me laugh back then but it makes me laugh even more now because Jake is the TOTAL opposite (contrary to the naked baby pictures below). Jake HATES to have his shirt off. He gets very embarrassed. When I took him to work with me last month I made him take his white shirt off while eating pizza and he cried "WHAT IF SOMEONE SEES ME!?!?!?!". Tonight he was very upset that I took his shirt off while eating spaghetti. It was just the four of us but he kept whining and begging me to put it back on. He always says "But I promise to eat over the plate! See! See! I'm over the plate. Can I put my shirt back on?". I totally blame this on the fact that Old Navy sells really cute swim tops that go with their swim trunks for little boys. Not only do they keep him warmer but they keep more of the sun off of him. On the downside, my son is a total prude!

No comments: