Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Potty Humor

With Hannah, the frustating point of potty training came when she would pee in her Pull-Up and then, with very little help from us, take it off and put on a clean one. I mean, come on already! Just learn to pee in the potty.

With Jake, it's the pooping. Not to be gross with you folks but most of the people I know that read this blog have kids so you know where I'm coming from.

Jake will go in the corner, poop in his diaper, and then come over and say "Who's going to change my poopy?" Once again, COME ON ALREADY! Can't you do that in the toilet? Obviously you know what you're doing!

I have to say, the funniest moment though was when Jake pooped in his diaper and both Lincoln and I were busy doing other things. Neither of us could change him right away and he kept going back and forth between the two of us asking who was going to change him. Finally he walked up to me with the most desperate look on his face and said:

"But I'm going to get a really bad rash!"

No comments: