Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Still here. Just not here.

Yes, we are still here. I feel like I haven't put much up on the blog lately but it seems that there is so much going on that I have too little time and too much to say so I just ignore the blog instead.

Here are a few of the projects that we're currently trying to stay on top of (in no particular order of importance):
  • Building the deck
  • Family Fun Night for the PTO (I'm chairing it)
  • Yearbook (the cover art contest is in full swing)
  • Lincoln's business plan (to start applying for business loans)
  • Filing the legal paperwork to become an LLC including creating an Operating Agreement plus orchestrating all necessary insurance and accounting changes due to status change
  • Financial planner meetings (both for our personal stuff and for business planning)
  • Hannah's homework and school activities
  • Two large projects that I've just been handed at work
  • Implementing a big marketing push for Link's company this fall.

Oh yeah, and then here is just life in general. How could I forget that?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I don't see how you do it, I would have lost my mind by now. You so need a PA lol