Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma B!

My grandmother is 96 years old today. Years ago when Hannah learned to read Grandma B wanted Hannah to learn one of her favorite poems - I Have a Little Shadow - and in my usual procrastination we haven't gotten around to it until now when I finally told her she could just read the poem for Grandma B and not memorize the whole thing. Thank God for the longevity that the women in my family seem to have.

Here are birthday wishes from both kids for Grandma B on her special day. And no, I have no idea why Jake is holding a toy mop and broom in his hands in his video but pay special attention to the plants at his feet. Those are his new plants and he's very proud of them and takes care of them all on his own.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! What a wonderful birthday greeting. Grandma B and I have replayed each of the videos several times! Great job kids!