Sunday, October 4, 2009

Melissa's annual Leinie's gift

Every year for my birthday my friend Melissa gives me something purchased from the Leinie's online store. She knows it is my favorite beer so she usually buys me something totally random and something totally useful. Last year she gave me soap made from beer and an awesome BBQ apron with a bottle opener and a built-in beer holder.

This year I received coasters and some really cool pint glasses that are laser cut on the bottom to maximize beer flavor. Yeah, I'm not quite sure how they work but Lincoln loves them. It has something to do with releasing the flavor or the bubbles or something. I'm not quite sure what.

Anyway, the "random" gift this year was a key rack that had the bottle caps of all the Leinie's beers. It was ridiculous how excited Lincoln and I were over this gift. Yesterday we finally got it hung up in the kitchen so I figured I'd take this chance to show it off.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute idea for a key rack and perfect for you. I have to tell you though that what impresses me most about the picture is how nice the counter looks! It's usually a "catch-all" counter. What happened to all the stuff? It looks great!

Diane Lentz Snow said...

I almost wrote at the bottom of the post "the main thing mom is going to notice about this picture is that the counter is clean." I hate to disappoint you but I just moved most of the stuff over to the left before taking the picture. I did clean up some of it though. The phone holder is still clean and the only stuff in front of it now is Jake's library book and Hannah's bird feeder that she just made. It's better....just not as perfect as it looks in the picture.

Unknown said...

It's almost scary how well you know me, isn't it?