Thursday, May 28, 2009

A small glitch in our creative genius

On Monday we purchased a digital clock for Jake's room so that he knows what time it is when he wakes up in the morning.  He earns a quarter for everytime he lets us sleep until at least 7:00 a.m.  The first two days he did great.  This morning I heard him tiptoe into our room at 6:49 a.m.  I peeked at him under my eyelids and watched him walk in, look at us still sleeping, and then turn around and creep back into his bedroom.  I thought we were all set until I heard him climb back into bed and then cry out "Hannah!".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And 10 years from now you will be paying him to get up by 7 AM.

In 12 years it will be: Have your butt in bed by 1 and then up when the 1 comes around again

Diane Lentz Snow said...

Excellent point.