Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am such a dork

I am SO excited for the arrival of the yearbooks.  I'm excited and nervous and nauseous all at the same time.  The books arrived at the school today and I asked Lincoln to pick them up.  Here is our IM conversation following their safe transfer to our house.

Lincoln:  the merchandise is secure
 me:  YEAH!!!!
did you open 'em?
i'm not sure i want you to.
do i?
 Lincoln:  goodness no
 me:  i want your opinion
or not
or do i
i don't know!!!!
i want to come home
:D
 Lincoln:  i bet you will
 me:  lol
open it
no wait
don't
don't
we'll open them together tonight.
right?
 Lincoln:  sure
 me:  deep breath
 me:  how do the boxes look?
any of them damaged?
are they big?
heavy?
radiating with the light of awesomeness?
 Lincoln:  boxes are fine
5 of them
one says "open first"
 me:  hmmmm
i wonder what is in there.
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I'm a dork....aren't you glad you married me?)
Lincoln:  every day

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope they turned out perfect! (Mostly for the sake of the printing company's customer service peons)

Diane Lentz Snow said...

LOL. Yes, with as long as you worked for me you certainly know what sort of damage I can do to a Customer Service rep. Ahhh....good times.