Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner - Part One

One of my favorite activities that I coordinate at the office each year is our Thanksgiving potluck. Our company springs for the turkeys and everything else is brought in by the employees. I purchase the Jennie-O Ready to Cook turkeys which are fantastic. They're a real turkey, prepped and ready to go, and you can just pop it frozen into the oven and 4 hours later you have dinner! The entire office smells delicious all morning.

Hannah is at the office with me today. School conferences usually fall the same time as our Thanksgiving potluck (which means she doesn't have school) so this is actually the 2nd year she has come in and helped. She enjoys being here with me and since it's not much of a work day for me with all the running around I'm doing with the lunch it's not a big deal that she's here.

Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday of the entire year. I love the fact that I get to celebrate it twice!

No comments: