Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving Casualty

No....I'm not talking about the turkeys. I'm talking about my finger. This past Thursday was our Thanksgiving Potluck at work that I'm in charge of. I cook the turkeys and organize the potluck itself. Unfortunately someone moved one of the sterno cans from underneath the chafing dishes and since I thought it was a spare, and therefore cool, I picked it up to move it and burned my finger. It actually isn't a terribly bad burn. I got ointment on it right away but it did blister. The blister itself doesn't hurt but it's puffy and feels funky so it's driving me crazy. It's also on my middle finger of my right hand so it's therefore it's my mouse scrolling, and most used, finger.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Right, like mouse scrolling is really the reason that's your most used finger. I love how you play so sweet and innocent online! ;)