Friday, November 7, 2008

Hannah's report card

Hannah got her Term 1 report card from 2nd grade yesterday. Here is what her teacher had to say:

Hannah is a pleasure to work with! She has both social and academic strengths and has much to offer the class during our class discussions. Hannah enjoys reading both fiction and non-fiction and is able to comprehend what she reads. Writing is an area where Hannah shines. She is creative and her voice really shines through in her assignments. She does need to work on self-editing for punctuation. In math Hannah has great skills but needs reminders to check for accuracy. I'm enjoying my time with Hannah!

Overall Hannah had great marks and we were very proud of her. She even achieved multiple "4's" which is the highest grade they can get (exceeds grade level standards). Fours are pretty hard to get so we are very proud of her. Her weakest area is definitely math and unfortunately she gets that from me. We'll have to work on that one.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

None of that surprises me at all. She's such a smarty! I can't wait until Jake starts getting report cards, I'm sure the comments on those are going to be quite funny.