Monday, November 23, 2009

Our new security system

We have a small half bath right next to the side door to our house. We never use our front door and all traffic goes through that side door. Jake has yet to learn the value of privacy and never closes the door when he goes in the bathroom. This morning he was in there and from the bathroom you can see into the office where I was working on my computer.

Jake: Hey Mommy. You know why I never close the door when I go to the bathroom?

Me: Why?

Jake: Because that way if a stranger comes in and you and Daddy and Hannah are all upstairs they'll see me and run away.

Me: Umm....okay.

Jake: Because NO ONE likes to see a boy going to the bathroom.

4 comments:

Lincoln Blogs said...

Just got around to reading that... hilarious! I wish I'd been there (where was I anyway?)

Diane Lentz Snow said...

You were upstairs in the shower. I'm sure Jake chose that time to go to the bathroom because he was trying to protect you while you were vulnerable. LOL.

Jennifer said...

You know, he's not wrong, lol.

Unknown said...

OMG! i jus LOLed! hahhaha
rotfl
<3 oh, jake <3