Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Partied out

In the last three days I have had three parties. Sunday was Jake's "kid" party with his friends. Monday night was the company holiday party that I was in charge of. Last night was Jake's "family" party with my parents who were in town, Link's parents, and Link's brother and his family. Three days. Three parties. I'm done.

The company holiday party was a huge success. It involved lots of crazy hours at the office leading up to it but it was definitely worth it. It's nice to be able to do something for our employees during this time of year and even though I don't get much of a budget I'm always able to pull something off to just say "thank you for all your hard work."

Now it's a race to see if I can get everything else done before I start on my winter break. I'm only in the office four days this week (I took off yesterday for Jake's birthday) and then I'm in three days next week before I'm done until January 4th.

Thank God. I need a break.

No comments: