Friday, February 26, 2010

And the cheese stands alone

As of about 11:50 p.m. last night Lincoln is officially the only one in our family that hasn't gotten this stomach bug. We had just gone to sleep last night when the sound of vomit hitting the bucket come from down the hall. Luckily, in my paranoia of both kids getting sick while Lincoln was gone last weekend, I had put buckets next to both beds "just in case". Hannah's bucket was still there and she managed to throw up into the bucket. Afterwards, while I tucked her back into bed I had Lincoln clean the bucket. I figured that was only fair since I had spent an entire day with Jake cleaning up his puke and Lincoln had - so far - remained unscathed. But, of course, Lincoln is off to work today and I'm home with a puking kid again. Considering I'm not 100% myself yet after my bout with the bug yesterday, it is going to be one long miserable day until Daddy gets home.

No comments: