Friday, July 16, 2010

Major progress

Today Lincoln and I sanded and painted the kitchen, bedroom, and living room walls in the apartment. We also laid the linoleum floor in the breezeway and hung up pictures in our living room in the house. It has been a VERY busy and very manual labor intensive day.

Below are pictures of the painted breezeway (which I did before work yesterday morning) and the new floor. We still need to put in baseboards and trim around the doors but we're getting there. The bench in the picture is one I found in a secondhand store yesterday for $20. I've been looking for a bench for the breezeway and have been amazed at how ridiculously expensive benches are. They're only a few pieces of wood but start at about $75 a piece! What a rip off.

I'm very proud of my $20 bench.


No comments: