Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday. Hannah made me an absolutely gorgeous jewelry box in Grandpa Snow's wood shop and a few pieces of jewelry to go with it. It is incredibly impressive and could easily be sold in a store. It looks professional. She also made me a great "10 Things I Love About My Mom" book in school.

Jake wrote me a story called "My Mom" at daycare. It was a fill-in-the-blank type story that the teachers wrote for him but he had to provide the answers. Here is his story with his input marked in bold.

My Mom
By Jacob Snow

My mom is the most wonderful mom in the world! Her name is Diane Snow. She's pretty as a flower. She is 50 years old. She has brown eyes and brown hair. She weighs 100 pounds and is 7' tall. Her favorite food is paninis. In the good old days when she was little, she used to watch TV. I think Mom is funny when she tells me jokes. But I know she's really angry when she makes a mad face. I wouldn't trade my Mom for a lollipop. I love my Mom because she doesn't get angry with me.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Love, Jacob

Yep, that's me....a 7' tall, 100 lb., 50-year old woman. God I love that kid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you need to put on some weight. Being that SKINNY is not health.......OLD WOMEN

Your Loving Father