Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Keeping the darkness at bay

Ever since my doctor put me on medication for anxiety and depression life has gotten a lot better around here. It also helps that the building repairs are done, the yearbook is done, and life in general is back to normal. But that doesn't make things perfect.

I've been doing good about taking my medication but it's definitely not a magical cure for everything. Today was a particularly down day. It doesn't help that I don't feel well. Or that the bills are due this week and it will be a struggle to pay all of them. But that shouldn't be enough to bring the dark clouds back. Hopefully this is just one bad day and things will improve tomorrow. I was feeling so good about being out of the darkness that I hate the thought of going back into it.

No comments: