Monday, September 6, 2010

Into the Lion's Den

Yes, I have apparently started naming all of the rooms in our house. I'm a dork, what can I say?

This is the room that used to be Jake's nursery (and Hannah's before that). It is now my library. I can't tell you how much I love this room. And of course since I decorated it with all of my favorite lion stuff, we call it the Lion's Den.

The ladder - my favorite touch in the room - was a gift from my friend Rachel. I'm working on getting a little plaque to put on it. LOL.









2 comments:

Unknown said...

PS
OH EM GEE!!!!!! i was sooo not aware that jake left his room! omg!
that looks great!!!
AW!!!! I MISS YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!!!!
XOXOXO~Shani

Scott said...

Loveeeeeee this room, Diane! It looks so relaxing and cozy and SMART! :) I've lost touch with your blog for a while, but I'm back and getting all caught up!